Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review: Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel

Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel $38 for 1oz

THIS eye cream has one of the best hydrating power. of. all. times. This is a very fresh, clean looking transparent blue gel that is cool to touch. The under eye area definitely feels hydrated, brightened, and calmed the skin around the eye. However, similar to Origins Ginzing, it did not reduce any puffiness around my eye. Caution: you only need the tiniest bit of this gel. Gently tap into the product to get the smallest bit, and that much will be plenty for both of your eyes. If not used sparingly, it will move your under eye concealer. If used to generously, which I am tempted quite often with this beautiful blue gel, I make these tiny milia that are super annoying. They are small enough that I can get rid of them at home with chemical exfoliants (larger ones, must go to the dermatologist), but this is a major down side of this product.

Again, I am in my mid 20s and I don't have enough wrinkles to tell whether this product reduces the visibility of wrinkles. But what I can say is that my under eye areas looks and feels moisturized.

This is one of the most economical eye creams out there. It is $38 for 1oz, which is double the size of a typical eye cream. Considering that you will only need the tiniest amount, you can use this product twice a day, daily for year or two. Or more. Crazyyyyy


Bottom line
Price *****
Milia *
Hydration *****
Under makeup ***

No comments:

Post a Comment