Thursday, October 10, 2013

Favorite Cleansing Balms

 Cleansing balms.... if you have never tried one before.... keep it that way. Once you enter the world of cleansing balms, there is no way out!


As a person with combo/oily skin, I used to be all about gel cleansers. Gel Cleansers for Oily Face. ewww, I know. About 2 years ago, when I felt like one gel cleanser was not enough to take off all the daily makeup and SPF 50 sunscreen, I entered the realm of oil cleansers. I have tried many oil cleansers, but it was not until The famous Shu uemura oil cleansers that I fell in love with OCM (oil cleansing method). I have gone through a long phase of trial and error, trust me. However, long story short, I realized that oily cleansers are actually better for my oily skin!! This is when I decided to give balm cleansers a try. Today, balm cleansers remain my favorite method of cleansing my face. Morning and night.


My favorites are (in no particular order) Clinique take the day off, Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm, and Emma Hardie amazing face moringa cleansing balm. There are pros and cons to all 3 and I have different uses for all 3 of them. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment